FREE Beginner Yoga Class
Time & Location
About the event
Once you sign up for the free class, you will recieve a zoom link within 24 hours. Please bookmark this email to find the link easily before the class. * You do not need to register for zoom to be able to access this class, just clink the link at the alotted time.
Day of the class;
Creat a comfortable, quite spacious space (free from distractions) for our 45 minute practice.
Arrange a space large enough to laydown with your arms out to the sides perpendicular to your body without any obstable. Preferrably near a wall that you could access easily if needed.
Arrive at this space at least 10 minutes prior to the class in loose comfortable clothing with the following;
1) A yoga mat (if you have one). If not you can practice on your carpet or the floor
2) Yoga props (blocks, bolsters if you have them, but various size pillows & blanket will do.)
3) A computer or ipad is preferred (but a cell phone will do) with an internet connection.
4) Make sure your space is cozy & warm, but not too hot.
5) Optional -have some water nearby or at least hydrate before class.
A few minutes prior to the beginning of class, use the bathroom or attend to anything else you need before turning off your phone (unless your using it to get on the class)
What you can expect:
I will guide you with clear and supportive words to...
Welcome, center & set an intention
Connecting with self & breath
Warm up the body
Move in a gentle flow asana practice that
Cool down stretches
* If we get disconnected use the same like to reconnect at any time.
After the Class:
You can feel free to stay on for a few minutes to ask questions, let me know what you liked or any constructive feedback,
Learn about other ways to continue the practice.